Mid-America 2010-2011 Regionals
Information From Teresa Ruffing
· Cheer and Football have been scored for 1st and 2nd team- this the Regional scores
· I will be mailing your scholar applications to the National office, they will then score them.
· Some may be different than the Regional scoring.
· By the end of January your scholars will receive an invitation to the Mid America Regional Banquet held on March 5, 2011 at the Renaissance Marriott in Schaumburg . You will only be able to attend the banquet if you have sent your reservation back to me. Everyone will be able to register on line for the banquet and if you would like to stay at the hotel there will be information for you there. EVERYONE WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE BANQUET WILL NEED A RESERVATION.
· Leagues, I am requesting that you put the links up on your website. They will be emailed to you this weekend with all information
· Presidents and Scholar chairman please plan on attending, see your scholars reap the rewards deserved
· Mid America Region awards top scholars at each grade level for cheer and football. The top scholars will receive a plaque at grades 5,6 and 7. For 8th grade and above they will receive a plaque and a scholarship. Which they will receive upon acceptance to a school of higher level of learning at which time they will send us their letter of acceptance and we will send the scholarship directly to the school. Every scholar who attends the banquet will receive a t-shirt, patch, pin, certificate and prize. All scholars will receive a certificate, if they do not attend the banquet I will give the certificates to the League representative to distribute.
· April 1st, National Pop Warner will release the listing of 1st, 2nd and Honorable Mention teams. Invitations will be mailed to your scholars’ home directly after that with all the information regarding the National Banquet. We are so fortunate to be the host of this great event on Memorial Day Weekend. The National Banquet will be held right here in Chicago . Mid America is very proud, we have over 150 volunteers ready to make this a great event.